Successfully Managing Virtual Teams – Webinar Replay
- Thought leadership
- August 15, 2014
- 1 Comment
- 4,140 Views
Nearly 40% of global knowledge workers are now considered “anywhere, anytime” workers* and an increasing number of us work in different locations than our managers and teams. Managing people and teams you rarely see in person is a reality, yet few of us are ever given the tactics and tools to be successful.
Employee engagement specialist, David Zinger, has assembled a panel of experts to discuss how managers can foster better employee engagement and performance among remote staff. No boring slides or sales pitches — just unscripted conversation and practical strategies you can start applying right away.
– Moderator: David Zinger, Employee Engagement Guru
– Wayne Turmel, Author, Meet Like You Mean It
– Yael Zofi, Author, A Manager’s Guide to Virtual Teams
– Claire Ucovich, Head of People and Culture, Fuze
- Anyone who manages distributed teams or remote workers
- Business leaders looking for ways to better empower distributed teams
- Human Resources, employee engagement and training professionals